Portfolio Extra – Rosetta Stone

Lead Artist (Rosetta Stone Ltd.)
Liquid Development
August 2010 – February 2011 (7 months)

I took on a variety of different roles when I did work for Rosetta Stone Ltd. Much like the Unreal III projects I have worked on, I processed many models (hard-surface, foliage, and characters) all of the way to their final resting place. And in the case of this project the models were processed in to a large 3ds Max scene file (instead of in to the Unreal III engine). Model and texture files were properly named and organized (both inside and out), and other typical quality assurance techniques were used to make sure each asset met the client’s expectations. I helped track and log each asset through every step in its creation process using a couple lengthy Excel documents.

In addition to my quality assurance work, I modeled a handful of hard-surface models. Seen below is the and most time-consuming model I made. I used both Maya and 3ds Max to model the Taxi.